Sunday, April 14, 2013

holidayy :D

Assalamualaikum,

hye uolls :)
missme? heh. of course not, right? :(
haha, jk lol .

I'd a week holiday for my mid-sem holiday. it's a pity b'coz I only get a week to relax myself. like I have a chance to relax because of the upcoming test and assignment need to be done and pass up on Monday -..- URGHH !!

hahaha. but, although I'm busy with those stuff, I just keep myself busy with other stuff. tee-hee :P

I went to Cameron Highlands for 3 days and 2 night.

in the bus. otw to Cameron yeay !! ;)


nice view, isn't it? #noedit

homestay where I stay during this vacation ahakss :3

tadaaaa ~ us! I mean, Izzati & I ;) n also the rest haha :3

in the bus again!! haha, but otw back to UMP 8|

I think that's the end for Cameron trip hahaha B)
The next day, which is on Monday, going back to Putrajaya by bus.. and coincidentally met K.Mony..
hahaha, and here we are ... ;)

peace yaww ;)

hahaha.. went back home in BSP and chillax ;) went to KPJ and etc, but the most is Secret Recipe. hahhaa, don't know why I'm always went to Secret Recipe. It's coincidence again. To tell you the truth, there're lots of coincidence happen to me during the week. lalalalalala, then Friday arrive. Meeting with my school buddy at KLCC. it should be Time Square, but ... hahaha. let's the picture talk~

the happy kids!!! Mea,Firdaus,Shabyl,Saidatul and me xD

seee.. Shabyl try to copy me :3 I'm more cuter than him :P haha

the girlsss ;)

hahaha. they're completely insane xD

meet seha here :3 the picture above when Shabyl try to teach Seha to tie her shoe. haha -.-'

Lastly, random picture~

1st pic : eating with Zahidah at Secret Recipe on Thursday night ;)
2nd pic : at Secret Recipe again. with my brother. my other brother's MIA . Always. haha
3rd pic : tadaaaa~ there he is, playful all d time. taken when they sent me to UMP yesterday :(

Overall, I'd a wonderful holiday with my family and friends. haha. ok, time to start doing my assignment and study for tomorrow's test. challow ;)

Assalamualaikum :)










No comments:

Post a Comment